Went to one of my favorite spots this morning before heading off to work and hoping to capture a little morning mist. As you can see there is some in the background; I didn't want to walk through the field and get dirty so this is what I captured from the fence line... I just love the little pops of Fall color and the shot in general.
Fall Deep Cleaning Hacks You Shouldn’t Skip Before Winter
-
Easy Fall Cleaning Tips. Fall is officially in full swing, and while it’s
tempting to jump straight to lighting pumpkin candles and curling up under
a co...
8 hours ago
5 comments:
I am not doing a SITS post today as I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by and enter my giveaway.
Happy Blogathon!
Colourful and misty; both in one frame! I love it!
Beautiful! Looks like somewhere I would love to be!
Come by my blog for a GIVEAWAY and Comment for a Cause!
I love that view, great photo.
Gill in Canada
Post a Comment